Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Years, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

So sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have really lost all inspiration and motivation to write. But I want to keep up with the blog! I have a long list of things I want to write about, so hopefully the new year will bring some inspiration for me.
Sabrina and I will be heading to a city called Erding for our New Years. We are spending tomorrow relaxing in our hotel room, drinking, eating unhealthy foods, watching movies, and not giving a damn. It will be wonderful. On the 1st we will head to this pool/water park/spa place. The goal is to relax and have fun. Not worry about anything. And on the 2nd we will head back home for our last few school-less days. It isn't a huge trip but it is exactly what the doctor ordered. And there is no wifi. So we are planning on spending our time unplugged from the wifi world. It will be a nice break.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas(or Hanukkah or whatever you do/don't celebrate). I have lots to say about my Christmas it was wonderful.
And I wish you all a happy, healthy, joyous end to this year and beginning of next year!
Already getting excited to write again!

Lots of love from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment