Friday, May 25, 2012

Monday 21.05

We didn't have class today and there was nothing planned. Sabrina invited me to keep her company at the library while she scanned some books for her big paper. The night before we talked about the long weekend we have after the week I am in Berlin but she wasn't sure what was on her calendar. So she brought hers and I brought mine. I sat there with colored pens and coordinated our schedules. I wrote down when we had class and when I had free days and etc.
Then we had another heart to heart and learned more about each other.
Soon enough it was time for her to go to class and work on a project and I headed home to do more homework. Everyone else was already in town and had already had a few drinks so I opted out of that one.

Happy: starting to plan out the rest of my time here and spending time with Sabrina :)
Crappy: doing homework all night...


Lots of love from Germany!

Katy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment