Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday 04.06.12

Tati, Remi and I got up kind of early today. We had breakfast, got ready for the day, Remi left for class and not too long after that I was heading to the train station with Tati. I hate saying goodbye. But hopefully I won't have to wait too long to see her again. Canada isn't that far away is it?
I had about an hour before my train so I sat in the train station working on journals (I feel like that's all I do now a days...). Before my train I went to one of the stores in the train station and bought a postcard and a little snack.
The train ride to Stuttgart wasn't very long at all. Maybe an hour. Then Stuttgart to Schwäbisch Gmünd was about 40 minutes. I took the bus back to the apartment (and saw Anderson on the bus), packed my backpack, and headed to Sabrina's. I showed her everything I had bought in Berlin, including my dirndl. I told her all the stories from the past week, and she told me all of her stories. Then she had to go to class, so I went back home for about an hour, and then met her back at the PH so we could have dinner and eat some ice cream. We ended the night with homework and Big Bang Theory and Sabrina's first skype date with my parents!

Happy: reuniting with Sabrina :)
Crappy: leaving Tati

Lot of love from Germany!!

No comments:

Post a Comment